Calculation of the interpreting fee is influenced by several factors:
- duration of the service – commonly, fees vary for service provided for up to an hour, up to three hours and for a full day;
- the interpreting type and available equipment (consecutive, simultaneous, whispered interpreting, or use of portable transmitters (“bidule”).
The fee of a professional interpreter also takes account of the time needed to familiarise oneself with the topic, read the contributions and presentations, and prepare the terminology.
I would be glad to prepare a non-binding quotation for your event.
I would be glad to provide a quotation adapted to your viagra sans ordonnance text and needs. The calculation of the fee is first and foremost influenced by the following:
- the number of pages of the original text,
- the text type and topic, as translating an e-mail commonly requires less time and effort than translating a business contract,
- the need for the text to be proofread by a professional language editor.
- translation from a foreign language into Slovenian: EUR 20 – 25 (+ VAT) per page*
- translation from Slovenian into English EUR 25 – 30 EUR (+ VAT) per page
Usual price range:
*One translation page equals 1,500 characters without spaces.
Clients placing voluminous translations or regular orders are entitled to special discounts.