You need a reliable and qualified interpreter for:
- an international conference,
- a seminar, lecture, workshop,
- a protocol event,
- a foreign delegation mission,
- a confidential business meeting,
- a management or supervisory board meeting,
- a works council meeting,
- a foreign delegation visit to your enterprise,
- an appointment with state bodies, medical or educational institutions.
What can you expect:
- I will advise you on the most suitable mode of interpreting for your event,
- I will put together a well-qualified and proven team,
- I will explain the technical requirements to ensure the successful execution of the event,
- I will help you to establish contact with companies offering interpreting equipment,
- I will comply with the Code of Professional Ethics.
Conference interpreting can be rendered in one of the following modes:
- simultaneous (where the interpreter works from a booth, while other participants listen via headsets),
- consecutive (where the interpreter is in the same room as participants and interprets blocks of content with the aid of a special note-taking technique),
- whispered (where the interpreter sits in close proximity to the listener and interprets in a soft voice).
The interpreting fee is influenced by:
- duration of the service - provided for up to an hour, up to three hours and for a full day;
- the interpreting type and available equipment (consecutive, simultaneous, whispered interpreting, or use of portable transmitters ("bidule"))
- media coverage
The fee of a professional interpreter also takes account of the time needed to familiarise
oneself with the topic, read the contributions and presentations,
and prepare terminology.
I will be glad to draw up a non-binding quotation for your event.