You need a quality and exact translation of:
- a policy document, resolution, position paper
- a business agreement
- an application for a European grant
- a website
- a tourist guide or any other document.
I guarantee clients:
- a careful, exact translation with a timely delivery,
- a wealth of experience, which has repeatedly proven useful in competing for European funds,
- a high level of service and compliance with the Code of Professional Practice adopted by the International Federation of Translators (FIT),
- the use of common translation tools (Trados, Wordfast etc.), guaranteeing additional coherence of a text,
- copy editing by reliable native speakers,
- cooperation with a permanent team of accomplished language experts.
To receive a quotation, please inform me of:
- the number of pages of the original text,
- the text type and topic, as translating an e-mail commonly requires less time and effort than translating a business contract,
- the submission deadline,
- the need for the text to be copy-edited by a professional language editor.
Usual price range:
- translation from a foreign language into Slovenian: EUR 20 – 25 per page.*
- translation from Slovenian into English EUR 25 – 30 EUR per page.
*One translation page equals 1,500 characters without spaces.
Clients placing voluminous translations or regular orders are entitled to special discounts.